Filter all FAQs
Does Christ Church offer any scholarships to graduates?

Currently our only college scholarship for new graduates is the Myers Scholarship for Australian students reading Law. Please see the funding section of the University graduate website for further information. 

Does Christ Church offer the undergraduate course I would like to study?

Please see the University’s undergraduate admissions pages to see whether Christ Church offers your course.

How can I check if Christ Church accepts graduate applications for my subject?


If you are interested in graduate study, please see the University website for graduate courses offered. Each course page will display a list of the accepting colleges.


How can I submit news to the Annual Report?

To make a submission to the Annual Report, contact Jackie Webber in the Tutor’s Office jackie.webber@chch.ox.ac.uk

Current Students
How can the Christ Church Association help me with careers advice or seeking employment?

For those who know what they want to do or where, we will try to enlist the help of an experienced member. For careers advice, please contact Tony Hart (tonyhart2k@hotmail.com) with your CV and a covering letter he can forward on to alumni who may be able to help. Alternatively, please fill out this form.

For undergraduates, the Christ Church Association Vacation Scheme complements official internships run by certain employment sectors as well as internships listed by the Oxford University Careers Service. This scheme identifies a limited number of informal vacation jobs or summer internships offered by Christ Church alumni. Please contact the JCR Careers Rep for more information.

How do I apply for undergraduate study?

Please see our admissions pages for information on applying for https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford?wssl=1

How do I order a degree certificate or confirmation letter?

Degree certificates and confirmation letters are available from The Degree Conferrals Office.  

How do I order an Alumni Card?

Please visit the Oxford University Alumni pages to request an Alumni Card. Alumni Card-holders are entitled to a range of discounts and benefits in Oxford. 

How will Christ Church make its decision about my application for graduate study?

When the College receives your dossier it will be passed on to the college tutor whose interests are closest to your own. The tutor will make a recommendation to the Tutor for Graduates and the Dean of Christ Church, who will make the final decision in the light of the overall competition for graduate places.