117 St Aldate's is an annexe of Christ Church and is centrally located close to amenities, just across and at the top of the road from the main site. It is located on what is probably the oldest street in Oxford. 117 St Aldate's, was built in 1938 as a glamorous Art Deco showroom, called Therm House, for the Oxford and District Gas Company. It now comprises accommodation and retail space.
Check-in at the Porters’ Lodge within Christ Church, located at the main entrance, off Tom Gate. For arrivals after 1930, Tom Gate will be closed so please use the bell on the left-hand side to alert the porter in order to gain access. The lodge reception is staffed 24 hours a day and is the only information point for 117 St Aldate's as there is not a separate reception in the annexe.
For directions or how best to travel to Oxford please see our Find Us page.